LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 2, 2020
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• Company (referred to as either „the Company”, „We”, „Us” or „Our” in this Policy) refers to Pricely sp. z o.o., Gałczyńskiego 62/1, Olsztyn 10-089, Poland, VAT ID: PL7393889421.
• Website refers to Pricely Home Page, accessible from http://www.pricely.pl
• Service refers to the Website.
• Country refers to: Poland
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Personal Data Protection
The Company respects privacy rights of all visitors having contact with the Website and exchanging personal information via the web page. Company collects, stores, processes and protects personal data according to law of Poland (see www.uodo.gov.pl for details).
The Company will be the sole administrator of your personal data and will check how your personal data will be processed and for what purposes. We assure you that we have taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: name, email address, address of residence, telephone numbers, category of industry, category of the role in the business, country of business activity and usage data.
We do not disclose personal information to any unrelated 3rd parties unless you give the permission.
Use of Materials
Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes data, questions, comments, suggestions and similar. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of the Company.
Terms of web page use
Our website contains links to other websites not operated by the Company. These links are provided for your convenience only. The Company is not responsible for the availability or reliability of the content of these third party websites.
We may use “cookies” to track usage on our site. Cookies are not linked in any way to your personal information. Cookies can be blocked in your browser’s security settings.
We may use website server log information to statistically monitor how many people are using our site. Log is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page.
Only authorized personnel have access to the server logs and cookie utilization data we potentially would collect.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Only Polish law is applicable and only Polish courts of law are responsible for potentially in force or legal relationships developing in future.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).